Assignment 3 - Experimentation On Media: Marker

[DST64104]

Andi Syahnaz Asyira - 0350545
Bachelor in Fashion Design Technology (Hons)
Taylor's University
Fashion Illustration


Week 9 

On week 9 Mr. JR gave us a briefing on the new assignment. In the third task, we'll use a marker as the medium. The theme is sports illustration, so I searched Pinterest and found an a lot of images. Later, I went through them with Mr. JR, and he decided to have me draw this image.

fig 1.0   reference picture 

Then Mr. Jr. demonstrated to us how to use the marker to draw.

fig 2.0   demonstration by Mr. JR

fig 2.1   demonstration by Mr. JR

fig 2.2   choosing the marker colours

fig 2.3   demonstration outcome 

Week 10 

I started by practicing drawing with markers because I had never used them before. When you first start drawing with markers, especially if you've never done it before, it can seem intimidating. However, I actually really enjoyed it, and I believe my practice drawing turned out well considering I've never done it before. Once Mr. JR gave his approval, I started the actual drawing.

fig 3.0   practice drawing 

fig 3.1   starting actual drawing 

fig 3.2   actual drawing progress

fig 3.3   actual drawing progress

fig 2.4   actual drawing progress

Week 11 

This week is the final week to finish up on this assignment since we needed to start on the final project. 
 
fig 3.0   actual drawing progress

fig 3.1   final outcome



Comments

Popular Posts